Skip to main content

Locitude Signature Oils.

Hello People,

I am excited and very few things excite me in this time of recession. They say "Every cloud has a silver lining" so I have been trying my best to remain motivated as getting behind this cloud of recession is not easy at all. I must say the recession has personally forced me to look inwards, sleep has been far just like the days when I practiced Architecture. I have so passionately written about the American made Hair Hope Growth Oil on this blog but when we saw the dollar rate climb from N160 to N450 against the dollar I decided to give myself brain.

After months of pressuring my brain, trail and error, failed tests and growth process I have come up with 2 formulars that I am very proud of. Locitude is now a formulator of its own signature oils :). Before I deviate further to give you the details of the merry go round I have done to get to this point let me introduce you to the newest members of our enterprise.

1. Locitude Minty Burst - *Customers favourite*

Minty Burst
The Minty Burst is a blend of Coconut, Peppermint, Tea-tree and Rosemary Oils. The mix was created with the scalp in mind, geared towards stimulating the scalp thereby enhancing hair growth. It also soothes the scalp, reliefs dry and itchiness and helps eliminate dandruff.  We have been testing this product since June of 2016 and the feedback has been awesome. 

I must add that if you are into exercising, here's a quick tip for you. Minty burst is awesome for refreshing the scalp after a run or sweaty work out. Air/blow dry your hair on cool setting, apply Minty Burst to your scalp and you will instantly feel refreshed. The minty-ness of our mix also helps eliminate any smells in your hair from sweat.


2. Locitude Conditioning Mix.



The Conditioning Mix is a blend of Coconut, Castor, Argan and Eucalyptus Oils. This was formulated with the hair shaft in mind. The blends helps to condition the hair by softening. It also helps with moisture retention and it stops breakage, Did you hear that, it STOPS BREAKAGE. 

*Locitude Oils can be used on all hair types*

It has taken about 10 months of trail and error, sourcing fresh mint leaves, drying them and mixing them, rotten them, getting sad and then motivated to start all over again till we got here. Now we can say the recession has made us stronger.

Here's a big thank to you all who have purchased this product and all our Locitude clients who have allowed us to test it on them. You guys are the real silver lining.

Now from the bottom of my belle I would like to give away one 100ml bottle of the Locitude Minty Burst to one lucky person. All you have to do is email me at info@TheLocitude,com indicating your interest in wining the price and I will reply you with a dedicated number. A random number will be selected at 11:11am, on the 11th of November, 2016. Best of luck.

I don talk plenty, so it's time to go now....  #Happy

Your Loc Head,

Ade.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Locitude #LocInspiration Hair Styles for Short Locs.

Hello Loc Heads, This one is obviously for fellow loc heads in the awkward phase of their locs. The awkward phase is usually sometime around Day 1 - Year 2; when your head is full of scalp after a fresh re-twist and your locs seem too scanty, when your hair unravels after a fresh re-twist before you say can say Jack Robinson; when you think water is your worst enemy because it's preventing your locs from forming; when you are having a bad hair day and you feel like - Oh God if only I could get my hair into a ponytail it would do. I can go on and on... but instead I present you with 7 Style Ideas for short locs. #LocInspiration no. 1: Loc loops or Loc petals. Reminds me of a cropped hair cut, this style looks classy and elegant. Can be worn to an event. It's also neat and can help with a more serious/subtle look. #LocInspiration no. 2: Pinned Up side. Even though it is just pinning up one side of your locs, it always make a difference. A touch Style. You can use ha

Hair How To: Loc Loops/Petals in 4 easy steps.

Hello, #TGIF #ItsTheWeekendBaby #PhotoShootModeActivated #Locitude #HairHowTo #LocsAndAttitude #LocWorkshop #ComingSoon #OkReadBelow. I'm obviously excited, payments for my shipment on brand new dada products stock has finally gone through (It is not easy to be a Nigerian #That'sAll), now waiting for the products to get here. I hope it doesn't take forever. I found this FREE accounting app called waves app, which is helping keep my spend together. I usually get excited when I learn new stuff, so yaaaayi. Seems this hobby is becoming a business sooner than I imagined. Sorry back to the Loc loop Tutorial... Step 1: Select two strands of locs close to each other. (You can use only one strand of loc only or 3-4 depending on how thick your locs are) Step 2: Take the ends of your strands, fold them towards the roots making a loop Step 3: Fasten the base of the loop with a tiny rubber band. Make sure it's not too tight. Step 4: Style to your taste

How I Keep My Loc Curls in Check - The 3 step process.

Hey y'all, Today was a good me day, got to hang out with my friends from way back. I was so so so glad I did. It was much fun and I am still rocking my locs in zigzag curls with an attitude. Just thought to drop a quick one on how I have maintained my locs for a whole week without loosing them. Rocking my Zigzag curls, one week in. Wore them down the whole time. Here's my simple 3 step process. 1. The Satin Bonnet Sleep in a Satin bonnet or Scarf. The primary reason for this is to retain moisture and ensure your locs are not picking up lint from your beddings. The added advantage is that is helps to retain your curls when you are asleep as well. :) 2. The Shower Cap + Tee Shirt Take a bath/shower in a shower cap. reinforced with a tee shirt. Yep, if you are trying to retain your curls water isn't your friend. Once water touches your loc curls they are gone. So I use a tee shirt to hold my shower cap up to ensure I don't get water on