Monday, 9 June 2014

What I Got from Naija Hair Can Grow, Salon Day Out.

Hey beautiful people,

It's a lovely Monday morning after a fulfilling and exciting weekend and I want to quickly share want I got at Naija Hair Can Grow blogiversary (Yes there's such a word) and salon day out yesterday.

From Left to Right.
1. Savvy & Chic Satin Sleep Cap - N1000 - Sold by Savvy and Chic Hair/Beauty Hub
2. Evolve conditioning Cap - N1200 - Sold by Savvy and Chic Hair/Beauty Hub
3. Eldo's hair pins - N250 -Sold by Kinky Apothecary
4. Maybelline's Colossial Kaja - N1,200. - Sold by My MakeUp
N3,500 - Sold by Savvy and Chic.
I love, Naija Hair Can Grow Length Check Tees.
I wouldn't want to put pressure on my self checking whether or not my locs are growing, but for the love of blogging this is worth checking. (Length check post coming soon.)
Launched my Savvy and Chic sleep cap last night :)
Got a large sized one, my hair can be all over the place when it's not packed.
The cap was comfortable and didn't come come off.
Ongoing Session by My Make Up
Vendors at Naija Hair Can Grow Salon Day Out
Vendors at Naija Hair Can Grow Salon Day Out
Vendors at Naija Hair Can Grow Salon Day Out
Happy Attendees at Naija Hair Can Grow Salon Day Out

Mabel of Heritage Bank and I  being  Savvy and Chic
I enjoyed the day out even though there wasn't any information for us Loc Heads, I would be looking forward to fill in that blank at future events.

Congrats Dabs...

Have a great week everyone :)

Your Loc Head,

Ade.